So....taking off to the airport tomorrow morning around 3 am. It's going to be a long journey. Seattle -> Washington D.C. -> Brussels, Belgium -> Freetown, Sierra Leone. I'll try to take picture along the way when I'm not catching up on sleep or going through customs at the various airports so you can all see them I when get a chance to post....if I can figure how to post them...
I got to talk with an inspirational friend who is in YWAM in Kona, Hawaii last night. That was such and encouraging hour and I'm so excited to live in fellowship community again where everyone is literally watching out for each other all the time. I have been blessed by so many of you supporting me, whether it be financially or through prayer! God is so good and is SO working locally and globally, more than we could ever imagine. I challenge you to look around in your every day lives and recognize "God sightings". It is so easy to focus on the negative things and it is so important to thank God for what He has given us all the time.
Love you all and I hope you stay tuned for future postings.
We are all so proud of you Mona, and will be praying a ton!! GO DO HIS WORK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to hearing all the things God is doing in your life and the lives of the people you come in contact with. Love you soooo much. Praying for you daily. Mom
ReplyDeleteYay! Your adventure is starting! keep telling the stories.
ReplyDelete