12 April 2011
New Horizons
Sitting in my dad's hospital room, I never thought the sound of him snoring could sound sweet, but it sure does! We're hoping to get out of the ICU tomorrow. Keep praying because that would be SO awesome!! My body still hasn't completely adjusted to life at home yet. When in rooms without windows I frequently lose my balance or feel a bit nauseous. It's like reverse sea sickness, which is weird b/c I didn't feel sick on the ship at all! The view from the condo we get to use is amazing! We are over the lake and have a view of Mt. Ranier and the sunse....sunrise this morning was beautiful! I would post pictures but for some reason my laptop is not reading the memory card. Off to the computer doctor I guess....shoot. Mom & I are getting pretty good at navagating around Seattle and finding the essentials needed for life while we're on this adventure. All in all, the new horizon is looking quite fine. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mona- I am so glad to hear that you have made it back safely and we are praying for you and your family! DO you have a mailing address down there? Much Love
ReplyDeleteAlicia VanderMeulen